Infolinks In Text Ads

Friday, December 10, 2010

So Who's Checkey....???

No No....Its no Goldy/Tinku/Hunny/Sunny kinda pet name I have at home.....Neither is it my simple Indian name westernized to sound cool.Rather,its a figment of my imagination,its the personification of my inner human....Well,I would refrain from being too philosophical and will now try to define who really,Mr. Checkey is.....
Our Dear Mr. Checkey
 
Checkey---The revolutionary Marxist who was thought to be a distant relative of Che Guevara. Historians agree to this but Biologists completely disagree citing that Checkey was a mouse as he was the belonged to the clan of the legendary personality Sir Mickey Mouse. But historians put up a fact that a Mouse can't have Marxist philosophy (why?...do mice have the “Drink Vodka, Fuck America!” attitude ) so Checkey was in fact a mutated human being (going by his large ears). But Biologists neglected this fact again saying that a descendant of Mickey Mouse could not be a Human Being not even a mutated one(why?....well did you see any mouse-faced mutant in any of the X-Men movies?). Now I could go on to continue with this Historians and Biologists debate forever but I leave this to you to research upon. Wait…….lemme put their photos. 





Ernesto Che Guevara



Mickey Mouse

1 comment:

  1. What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.

    ReplyDelete

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs