Infolinks In Text Ads

Monday, December 13, 2010

Okay,So should I speak?


Although I can talk about anything and everything, but being an engineering student myself, I will first talk about the topics I can claim expertise upon. No no, I am yet to gain mastery over any of the subjects I had in my previous semesters .Engineering for me till now has only been an ’70 percent is all I need per semester’ kind of experience. So it would be out of my reach to speak on any technical aspects of what I am supposed to know after having passed through 3 semesters of engineering studies. So what I am gonna talk about? Even I am confused as far as the question is concerned. I will simply put on my thoughts in this blog. These thoughts are what I consider as reactions to being a third person observer to all that has happened and currently happening around me.

I don’t even want all the readers to like my posts. In fact I will be happier if some of the readers dislike or hate what I say and engage themselves in a healthy debate with me. I just want to generate textual reactions with my views.


1 comment:

  1. I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs