Infolinks In Text Ads

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Turning Twenty

Most of you reading this note have just turned twenty or will be touching that age milestone in some time. Well, ageing is not an achievement, but to be honest it feels good. It feels nice when I think that I will be completing the initial 2 decades of my life. But still I am of the opinion that age is just a number, maturity of mind is the thing that really matters. I have had lengthy debates with many of my friends on the correlation between age and maturity. I see people in their 40s, 50s and even in their 60s who at times act really immaturely, who have blanketed their juvenility under their aged bag of bones. According to my philosophy, for an average mind, maturity is directly proportional to experiences. If a person at 15 years of age has seen enough, or has gathered experiences at a rate much faster than any of his peers, he is bound to mature faster. He can easily be more mature than any 30 year old person. To all this I would like to add another aspect, it is scientifically known that the human brain is a dynamic organ. Although, the average human brain reaches its full adult weight by the age of 21, its development depends on person to person.Some can fasten it by providing it all the circumstances, others can not do so and let life do things the natural way.



Well, I myself have matured tremendously in past three years. I have gathered experiences at a much faster rate, though most of the times it wasn’t me who was directly involved, I was merely an observer, and believe me, I am a great observer. Since I was 16 years old, I have developed, adopted, thrown off philosophies, only to form some new ones. The experiences gave rise to philosophies, which piled up onto each other like bricks to form an ever rising building, a potential skyscraper. Some bricks fell off in the process, but it’s been a happy and satisfying process. And of course, The Joker, Tyler Durden, Bill Hicks, Vivekananda, Freud, Nietzsche, Che, Chanakya and others have helped to cement those bricks primarily through the World Wide Web.



Okay, enough said. Now, even if you don’t care I would share one of those philosophies here. Even if you haven’t read pretty much of the above stuff, please take 30 seconds to read the following lines. A few months ago, I read a quote by Nietzsche, which I even shared on Facebook. It is as follows- “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.” This quote resonated with my scheme of thinking. The biggest problem, the source of all the feuds, battles and wars is that nobody is completely wrong. Among two feuding persons (or viewpoints), both of them are completely or partly right. The real cause of the fight is that none of them tries to understand or analyze the other person’s viewpoint. If they would have spent two minutes, to figure out the real circumstances of the person’s actions, and what would have been their course of actions had they been in that person’s place, the fight would not have taken place in the first place. And after all we are human beings, we are bound to make mistakes (coming to the term ‘mistake’, I have always felt it’s a relative term), so we should learn to accept mistakes (ours and others’).



I have many more philosophies but I can’t always wire my feelings into words, so I fear ending up sending the wrong message. So till, I figure out ways to write good and meaningful sentences out of philosophies, I sign off.



Thank you, for reading (even if you just read the first two lines) this lengthy and unorganized note.

Aditya
(Avoiding fights, since 1991)

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I apologize ahead of time for the cheesiness of some of these, but they are just too real to leave out.
    1. Don’t be afraid to be quirky.
    2. Big dreamers make big impacts.
    3. If you’re feeling frustrated, listen to some new music.
    4. Dessert is an essential part of every balanced diet.
    5. Failure gets you one step closer to success.
    6. Trust others, but not with your wallet.
    7. True friends will NEVER make you doubt yourself.
    8. Cut out the negativity.
    9 Start Earning early and build your home early. If you are new here and wondering how to owned a Property for Sale at a young age.Here on Making Sense of Cents, I am especially asked a lot of questions now about what I learned from it since a lot of my friends are buying their first homes right now.
    9. FAKE IT TILL YA MAKE IT.
    10. Don’t burn bridges, but do move on.
    11. Social media CAN be good
    12. Respect for authority is essential.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge to grow better. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post, things explained in details. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great with detailed information. It is really very helpful for us.
    Village Talkies a top-quality professional corporate video production company in Bangalore and also best explainer video company in Bangalore & animation video makers in Bangalore, Chennai, India & Maryland, Baltimore, USA provides Corporate & Brand films, Promotional, Marketing videos & Training videos, Product demo videos, Employee videos, Product video explainers, eLearning videos, 2d Animation, 3d Animation, Motion Graphics, Whiteboard Explainer videos Client Testimonial Videos, Video Presentation and more for all start-ups, industries, and corporate companies. From scripting to corporate video production services, explainer & 3d, 2d animation video production , our solutions are customized to your budget, timeline, and to meet the company goals and objectives.
    As a best video production company in Bangalore, we produce quality and creative videos to our clients.

    ReplyDelete

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs